Monday, November 19, 2012

Locked Out (I forgot to hit the publish button last week)

Happy Monday's (November 12, 2012) everyone. I'm back from last weeks Thursday Friday Tokyo trips, and I've spent quite a chunk of time, betwixed lessons and lesson planning, organizing a portfolio for potential post Japan (if that is indeed what's in my future) ceramics studies. A more indepth explination of that weighty statement will follow in perhaps several weeks or months, but for now it will have to exist as a tantalizing tid bit of a hint of possible futures. The studio is locked, and the key in no where to be found, nor is the ever friendly Tabe Sensei. Thustly, today has been decreed a pottery free day. Yet my weird mind wonders its way to inspirations every time I sit infront of this glowing box with keys. Todays inspirations come from http://www.mckeachiejohnstonstudios.com/gallery.shtml?0001#all http://www.hopkinspottery.com/uploads/BryanHopkinsbyGlenBrownOct12Printed.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment